Monday, October 11, 2010

Stand in awe of God – the saviour

He is the saviour

God has saved us, he has saved us from death, by our salvation through Jesus’ death.
Our God is a God who saves;
from the Sovereign LORD comes escape from death. (Psalm 68:20)

Turn to me and be saved,
all you ends of the earth;
for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah 45:22)

But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me. (Psalm 13:5-6)

Sing to the LORD a new song,
for he has done marvelous things;
his right hand and his holy arm
have worked salvation for him.
2 The LORD has made his salvation known
and revealed his righteousness to the nations.
3 He has remembered his love
and his faithfulness to the house of Israel;
all the ends of the earth have seen
the salvation of our God. (Ps 98:1-3)

And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Saviour of the world. (1 John 4:14)

No comments: